Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm looking for a tracing activity book I used to have when I was a kid...?

Back in the day my cousins and I had these books, not coloring books but tracing books, each page had face shapes, and many different nose shapes and lip shapes and ears and so on. You could trace your own shapes out of the book to make a person. What were these books called and where on earth can I find one. I thought it would be really cool to get my cousins one kind of as a remember when we were young kind of thing when we all meet up again soon... I've googled and looked all over ebay but I can't find anything and it's been so long I can't remember for the life of me what they were called...

I'm looking for a tracing activity book I used to have when I was a kid...?
How old would this book have been?





I found one called "How to Draw Funny Faces" by Karen Walker/ Georgene Griffin that came with tracing paper. It came out in 1991, 1992, 1997 and again in 1999. The book was wider than it was tall. I believe this may be the book's cover, although the seller does not state the author's name: http://cgi.ebay.com/DRAWING-FUNNY-FACES-... There are some used copies for sale here: http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchRe...





There was also "Silly Monsters Tracing Fun" by Joan Berger, a Scholastic book from 1990 that also included tracing paper but I think you would have mentioned if it was monster faces.





I hope I was able to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment