Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where I will get book written on Kishore Kumar - Kishore Kumar: The Many Faces of a Genius?

Hello,





Can anybody tell me where I will get a book written on Kishore Kumar "Kishore Kumar: The Many Faces of a Genius" in any city of INDIA. I serched a lot with many good book stores including CrossWorld etc. but I couldn't get it. So if anybody knows please tell me.





Thanks in advance.





Regards,





Mahesh Joshi

Where I will get book written on Kishore Kumar - Kishore Kumar: The Many Faces of a Genius?
Well, I can't find a site on the Net that sells it, but





"All this and much more is contained in an invaluable compilation by Vishwas Nerurkar and others (Kishore Kumar: The Many Faces of a Genius: Gayatri Publications, Pp. 590. Rs. 1,200).


The volume also contains some rare photographs, comments, and observations by Amitabh Bachchan, Rajesh Khanna, Raj Kapoor, Dev Anand, Hrishikesh Mukherjee, Asha Bhosle, R.D. Burman, Gulzar, Sandeep Ray, and Khayyam and others. It has a complete list of solo and chorus songs, duets, songs in various languages, private albums as a singer, as a composer... . You name it, and it's all there"





You could go to the website of the publishing house:





http://www.gayatri-publications.com/





and perhaps order it from there.





Hope this helps.
Reply:ı dont know the answer but ı like anil kapoor. ı have seen his movie lamhe and even people in my country dont understand your language but they keep seeing that movie and cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment