Saturday, November 19, 2011

In the book, "Till We Have faces" by C.S. Lewis, I am having trouble on figuring out the theme of the book...

I need help on understanding what the book's moral is, and how to understand it. If anyone could help me out with this one it would mean a lot to me!! I would appreciate it and thanks a lot!! ;]

In the book, "Till We Have faces" by C.S. Lewis, I am having trouble on figuring out the theme of the book...
It's been a while..


-Just because you can't see a thing doesn't mean it's not there. Maybe you don't want to see it, or haven't tried and developed yourself (or you have hardened your soul) and so the ability is not in you.


-God is harder to know than we imagine. God's purpose can take a lifetime to see. We can't look the gods in the face until we have "faces," which I take to mean real self-knowledge and insight beyond words.


I hope I'm not doing your homework for you, but I remember being very puzzled by the theme thing, and this is a difficult book.

diet

No comments:

Post a Comment